Solitude - Escape of Head
- Platform: PC single player.
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle.
- Market: Steam only
- Developer: Narek Hovsepyan (feat. Telman Gurgenyan & Sergey Mikayelyan)
- Publisher: Threear.Vision
- Price: €3.99
- RELEASE DATE: 12 Jun, 2018
ABOUT THIS GAME
It’s an adventure of young Emilie, who went to the world created by her little brother to save him. Emilie’s youngest brother, has locked himself in his mind after the accident. His mind is actually an imaginary world where there are many riddles and obstacles on the way of those who would want to enter. And Emilie has yet to go to the imaginary world where she get special abilities and skills which she must use to find her brother and save him. The only reason she does it is to get him back to the reality. She must tell him that everything that has happened to him is nothing more than just an accident, an occasional event and no one wants to hurt him, no one wants to harm. It’s just the life, having admitted the reality he may finally accept the life.
- Open world, with a variety of locations and with its unique atmosphere.
- Time rewind, with the help of a magic crystal, you can go back in time for a couple of seconds.
- Adventure with puzzles, search of artifacts and platformer elements.
- Relaxing Music.
- No violence.
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Processor: Intel G4560 2x 3,5Ghz || AMD 860k 4x4Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 460 || Radeon HD 3800
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 750 MB available space